There are several factors that determine the cost of dental implant replacement. Your insurance coverage, the number teeth to be replaced, severity of bone loss, choice of anesthesia, and any prior procedures that may be needed (such as bone grafting) are all considerations into the overall cost.
At North Iowa Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center, we provide every patient with a customized treatment plan to provide your best possible outcome. We work with several insurance plans and provide other payment options to ensure as many patients as possible have access to the type of treatment they desire.
The Value of Dental Implants
Dental implants are the ideal solution for patients who are missing one or multiple teeth. Because of the benefits they offer and the permanence they provide, they are considered a worthwhile investment. Patients see the value of dental implants for several reasons:
- They are designed to last a lifetime — no replacements required!
- They look, feel, and function just like natural teeth.
- Care of dental implants is just like caring for natural teeth: daily brushing and flossing, with regular dental visits.
- Dental implants prevent bone loss and other oral health problems caused by missing teeth, helping you avoid costly procedures of oral health complications.
- They improve self-confidence.
North Iowa Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center strives to improve oral health outcomes with customized treatment plans and compassionate care. If you are interested in dental implants, please contact our office. Our experienced oral surgeons will sit down with you, discuss your treatment goals, and come up with a treatment plan that works for you.
Contact our office to learn more about pricing and payment options.