The entire North Iowa Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center team is excited to resume both emergency and elective treatments again and fulfill your oral health needs. We are scheduling appointments now.
Our Doors Are Open
For Our Community
We are now scheduling appointments. If you need oral surgery care, our team is here for you.
If you cannot visit the office, we are offering online video consultations for you to be evaluated by a specialist.
Keeping You Safe
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while our office remains open.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As always, our practice takes every precaution to keep patients and staff safe and healthy. While we have always adhered to and exceeded the standards for decontamination set by OSHA, we are going one step further and incorporating the latest CDC guidelines.
The Measures We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients
We ask you to keep the following in mind prior to and during your appointment:
- We are encouraging all patients to complete their health history questionnaire and all other registration paperwork online. Should any paperwork need to be completed in person, you will be provided a pen to keep for use throughout you visit.
- All patients and escorts entering the office will be required to wear a face mask.
- We will be changing the way we schedule patients to stagger arrivals and ensure only one patient will be entering the office at any given time. Patients will also exit through a separate door from those entering the building.
- We ask that patients and escorts wait in their car upon arrival until we are ready to bring you into the office for your appointment.
- Please call or text our office to notify us of your arrival. We will then admit you to the building one by one to complete the intake screening process.
- Escorts will be asked to wait in the car for the duration of the appointment. If the patient is a minor, one parent or guardian will be allowed to accompany them for their appointment.
- Patients will be screened at two different times. 24-48 hours prior to your appointment date, we will complete a screening questionnaire over the phone. Upon arrival at the office, we will take each patient’s vitals (BP, pulse, pulse oximetry and body temperature) and re-verify all screening questions. If you are accompanying a patient into the office, we will also measure your body temperature and ask the screening questions.
- We have various hand washing stations throughout the office for your use. We will ask you to use hand sanitizer any time you are required to touch anything in the office.
- All surfaces are wiped down with hospital grade Sani-wipes, then sprayed down with Cetylcide (virucidal disinfectant) after each patient. Rooms will then be closed, and our newly installed HEPA air filtration to purify and scrub the air inside the room will be run for 30 minutes prior to re-opening the room for the next patient.
How We Are Protecting the Safety of Our Staff & Doctors
We are taking additional steps toward ensuring the safety of our staff.
- Our staff and doctors will wear full PPE throughout the day, including N95 masks, full face shields, surgical gowns, hair coverings, and shoe covers.
- We will conduct daily screenings with all doctors and staff. This will include questions on any symptoms they may have and body temperature measurements.
- We are practicing social distancing amongst our team by minimizing front office and clinical office interactions. Our team will be eating lunch and taking breaks in different specified areas of the office or outside of the office.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PATIENTS: If you or someone in your household have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and don’t come to the practice. Your doctor may request an online video consultation if you are displaying symptoms.
At North Iowa Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center, we appreciate the ongoing support from our patients, referring providers, families, and friends. Thank you for your patience and cooperation while these measures are put into effect.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us at (641) 424-1656.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call our office to schedule an appointment for any procedure.