Sign the Pledge and Say No to Vaping
Project Save A Mouth and North Iowa Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center have teamed up during National Children’s Dental Health Month to better inform Mason City teens about the dangers associated with vaping and e-cigarettes.
Help us save lives and Stop The Vape in North Iowa!
Take our Stop The Vape pledge by February 28, 2020 to protect your health
Did You Know?
- E-cigarettes are the most commonly used commercial tobacco product among youth.
- 8th grade e-cigarette use nearly doubled from 2016 to 2019, and one in four 11th graders now use e-cigarettes.
- 63% of JUUL® users don’t know that the product always contains nicotine.
- Juul pods deliver nicotine to the brain 2.7x faster than other e-cigarettes.
- Nicotine cravings can increase anxiety and cause mood swings, making it harder to pay attention and to learn.