Sign the Pledge and Say No to Vaping
Project Save A Mouth and North Iowa Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center have teamed up during National Children’s Dental Health Month to better inform Mason City teens about the dangers associated with vaping and e-cigarettes.
Help us save lives and Stop The Vape in North Iowa!
With your help, we were able to help Stop the Vape in our community during National Children’s Dental Health Month. Thank you to everyone who signed our Stop the Vape pledge. If you were unable to sign, please take the pledge by filling out the form below.
Did You Know?
- E-cigarettes are the most commonly used commercial tobacco product among youth.
- 8th grade e-cigarette use nearly doubled from 2016 to 2019, and one in four 11th graders now use e-cigarettes.
- 63% of JUUL® users don’t know that the product always contains nicotine.
- Juul pods deliver nicotine to the brain 2.7x faster than other e-cigarettes.
- Nicotine cravings can increase anxiety and cause mood swings, making it harder to pay attention and to learn.